Eavestrough, also called eaves, trough, gutter, eaves channel, guttering, roof water draining system, collects and diverts water shed in a house’s roof by channeling it away from its foundation.
Eaves failing to function properly can lead to serious damage and further cost if it is not detected in time.
- Roof damages
- Rot / ruin / stain siding, brick, stucco or paint.
- Damaged walkways and landscaping.
- Sitting water attracts insects and mosquitoes, which in some cases may contain viruses.
- Mold & moisture (Moisture can also cause dry rot on your fascia board and a variety of other problems).
- Basement flooding and/or foundation wall cracks and leaks which are unfortunately a common occurrence in many parts of Canada.
There are different factors that can affect your eavestrough performance such as debris, eaves trough and downspout size or placement, too many or not enough slope.
To be safe and take care of your investment contacts us today!